Two new things were added to Netflix very recently, the second season of Fuller House and the Gilmore Girls: Year in the Life 4 episode special.
Gilmore Girls: Year in the Life or Fuller House Season 2
If you haven’t gotten around to watching them yet, you may be trying to decide which to watch. Here are some questions to help you decide.
1. Have you watched Full House and/or Gilmore Girls before?
2. Do you prefer dramas with young kids in it or do you prefer the interaction of adults?
3. Do you have time for 13 short episodes or 4 longer ones?
4. What are you friends/family watching? You want to be able to join in the conversation with them don’t you?
Okay this last question is the most important so pay attention..
5. Why can’t you watch both? The holidays is the best time to get in some extra Netflix watching right?
So there you have it, a technically accurate test to help you decide between two awesome Netflix shows.
Latest posts by Kathleen Bailey (Garber) (see all)
- Playing with Thumb Chucks - April 24, 2017
- What Parents Need to Know About BurnNote - April 11, 2017
- Kids Are Home for 2 Weeks? Don’t Worry #StreamTeam - December 23, 2016