BlackFly brings lots of Canadian drink choices to most of Canada and a few US states.
BlackFly creates a variety of products from Vodka Cranberry to Tequila Margarita to Whisky Sour to Rum Mojito.
Disclosure: I received samples to test and review. All opinions are mine.
We received Tequila Margarita and Whisky Sour to test.
I was pleased that the Tequila Margarita came in plastic bottles which are recyclable. No worries about accidentally swiping your drink to the floor, it won’t smash. Not only that but a lot of other great ideas are incorporated in BlackFly drinks:
- Wide mouth bottles so you can fit ice cubes right in,
- Resealable lids
- Uses real ingredients such as real cane sugar as opposed to high fructose corn syrup.
The drinks are less sweet than other drinks of a similar nature. This was intentional and will be appreciated by those who prefer a drink that isn’t overly sweet. If that’s not you though, expect it to be more sour than you are used to.
For a unique look at how BlackFly drinks are made, you can check out a video on their homepage from the Food Network show Food Factory.
Where to Buy: Available in Canada (except Nunavut and Quebec) as well as Illinois, Arkansas, Alabama and Massachusetts.
Latest posts by Kathleen Bailey (Garber) (see all)
- Kids Are Home for 2 Weeks? Don’t Worry #StreamTeam - December 23, 2016
- Gilmore Girls: Year in the Life or Fuller House Season 2 - December 15, 2016
- VTech Care for Me Learning Carrier #HGG16 - December 14, 2016