Today may be the first day of Spring but for much of Canada, it’s still winter weather for a bit longer. Those winter hats (or toques depending on where you live) can give you wicked hat head. Plus the dry winter air can wreck havoc on your hair as well. So now the spring has arrived, it’s time to treat your hair with a little TLC.
Pantene has a special deep treatment called Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner.
The powerful conditioner is designed to address four specific hair needs:
- These conditioners do all that and also help transform your hair from winter blah to Spring yeah!
The collections formulations include:
- Moisture Renewal to quench extra dry hair.
- Volume to nourish and volumize fine and flat hair.
- Repair & Protect to provide effective conditioning for damaged or weak hair.
- Smooth & Sleek to provide super conditioning for frizzy hair.
Pantene also has a new expert collection line of hair care products. Here’s some more about those products:
The world’s number one hair care brand just got better! The Expert collection has been reformulated to provide instant results for even the most challenging hair needs.
The refreshed collection includes:
- Age Defy: A restorative formula that fights seven signs of aging and instantly restores youthful vitality to the hair.
- Intense Hydration: Instantly quenches hair with moisture and takes conditioning to the next level by providing maximum moisture to quench chronic dryness.
- Intense Smooth: The newest addition to the collection that blocks out frizz for a smooth finish.
- Intense Smooth: Instantly repairs and rejuvenates weak, dry or damaged hair.
- Intense Colour Care: Removes impurities to protect and enhance the colour vibrancy.
Would you like a chance to win the 3 Minute Miracle Moisture Renewal and Expert Collection Shampoo and Conditioner?
|Prize||Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Moisture Renewal and Expert Collection Shampoo and Conditioner|
|Open||Canada Only 18+|
|Enter Until||April 16, 2016 11:59 PM EST|
|Other||P&G has only provided me with the product that I am using as the prizes for this contest. The contest is not otherwise endorsed, designed and/or administered by or associated with P&G. This giveaway may appear on other blogs as part of the #PGmom/#mamanPG program. However, to be fair, you can only win once per giveaway. See full terms & conditions on rafflecopter form|
Latest posts by Kathleen Bailey (Garber) (see all)
- Kids Are Home for 2 Weeks? Don’t Worry #StreamTeam - December 23, 2016
- Gilmore Girls: Year in the Life or Fuller House Season 2 - December 15, 2016
- VTech Care for Me Learning Carrier #HGG16 - December 14, 2016