Lindt, my favourite chocolatier has a new app out just in time for Easter called The Bell That Rang in Easter. It’s a storybook app that tells the story of a magical friendship between a small bunny and a special girl.
Not only is it a fun app but for every app download, Lindt will donate $1 to The Children’s Aid Foundation (up to a maximum donation of $50,000. Donated funds help fund education, prevention, enrichment and healing and recovery programs that help children across Canada grow and thrive.
In addition to the app, families in Mississauga can attend a family Easter event from March 16-26 at Square One Shopping Mall. Families can enjoy a reading of the story by it’s Canadian author Ashley Spires, immersed in a 1400 square foot display filled with life-sized scenes from the digital book. Colouring stations, photo opportunities and personalized gold bunnies will also be available. Guest that show proof of app download on their smartphone will receive a special Easter offer.
March 18 there will be live readings in Centre Court, Square One Shopping Mall. Times: 10am, 11am, 12pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm and 5pm.
March 17 there will be live readings at Don Mills at 10am and 11am.
Lindt Canada is offering one lucky Callista’s Ramblings reader a chance to win some Lindt Easter Candy in the form of a basket full of:
- 50g Milk Gold Bunny (Retail price: $4.49)
- 100g Chick (Retail price: $6.99)
- 90g Happy Easter Bell Box (Retail price: $8.99)
- 138g Lindor Crystal Gift Egg (Retail price: $9.99)
- 100g Lindor Mini Egg Pack – Milk Chocolate (Retail price: $3.99)
- Mini Gold Bunny 5-pack – Milk Chocolate (Retail price: $6.99)
for a grand total of $50. The prize will NOT arrive before Easter.
|Prize||Lindt Easter Basket of Goodies|
|Open||Canada Only 18+|
|Enter Until||March 31, 2016 11:59 PM EST|
|Other||You will NOT receive your prize before Easter.
See full terms & conditions on rafflecopter form.
Latest posts by Kathleen Bailey (Garber) (see all)
- Playing with Thumb Chucks - April 24, 2017
- What Parents Need to Know About BurnNote - April 11, 2017
- Kids Are Home for 2 Weeks? Don’t Worry #StreamTeam - December 23, 2016