My son just turned 4 and for his birthday he wanted a Paw Patrol party theme. Costume SuperCentre sent us some Paw Patrol party supplies to make the day extra special and we had a cake made up to fit the theme as well.
I’ve never actually a themed party before with all store bought supplies, it was nice! It took the stress of décor off by simply picking a theme and getting a box of supplies. We didn’t even use all of the decorations since we had such a small space.
We used the Ultimate Kit which for $48.99 includes supplies for 8 kids and lots of decorations.
The kit included what you see above (8 each of small and large napkins, small and large plates, cups, hats, table cloth, cutlery, the red foil spray and blue fan decorations plus one more fan decoration, 7 balloons and red curling ribbon (3 gold, 2 red and 2 blue), 1 set of 12 candles and 2 sets of streamers.
If you are looking for less or your budget is less, Costume SuperCentre has Standard and Deluxe size kits as well.
Paw Patrol Party Ideas
Our party was simple but there are lots of ideas out there for fun activities you could do at a Paw Patrol party. To start with, the Paw Patrol website has games, printables and crafts.
I found a ton of ideas searching Pinterest. Look for Paw Patrol party ideas but also dog or puppy party ideas.
- Make bone shaped cookies
- Pin the _______ hat on _________ (e.g. construction hat on Rubble)
- Serve food in dog bowls
- Make Paw Patrol backpacks (like a be prepared kit with first aid supplies, flashlight, whistle etc)
- Adopt stuffed dogs (print adoption certificates to fill out.)
Be creative! Now on to planning the next birthday party!
Disclosure: I received a box of party supplies in exchange for a review. Regardless all opinions are honest.
Latest posts by Kathleen Bailey (Garber) (see all)
- Kids Are Home for 2 Weeks? Don’t Worry #StreamTeam - December 23, 2016
- Gilmore Girls: Year in the Life or Fuller House Season 2 - December 15, 2016
- VTech Care for Me Learning Carrier #HGG16 - December 14, 2016