The newest Chuggington DVD is perfect for the Winter Season. See how the Chuggers deal with common Winter issues in a train yard such as frozen rails, blizzards, snow drifts and wintery winds. As always, life lessons are learned during these adventures.
Icy Escapades is also available as a picture book, wherever books are sold. It’s the perfect show for a snowy, blustery day inside. Perfect for children ages 4-8, it would be a welcome holiday gift as well.
My girls have always loved Chuggington and it even captured the interest of my toddler. I think part of the reason why kids love trains so much is because they aren’t allowed to be around them in real life so it’s something different to them, whereas they seem ordinary to adults.
- Chilly Chuggers
- Snowstruck Wilson
- Wilson’s Icy Escapade
- Heave-Ho Harrison
- Hodge Sails Away
- Rolling Reporter Wilson
- Bonus Badge Quest Episode: Honk Your Horns
- The Chugger Spotlight: Speedy, Frostini
- Coloring & Activity Sheets
Run Time: 61 min.
From Anchor Bay Entertainment
*Disclosure: I received the products mentioned above free of charge by the company or PR representative for evaluation purposes. No other compensation was provided. See my Disclosure Policy for more information.
Latest posts by Kathleen Bailey (Garber) (see all)
- What Parents Need to Know About BurnNote - April 11, 2017
- Kids Are Home for 2 Weeks? Don’t Worry #StreamTeam - December 23, 2016
- Gilmore Girls: Year in the Life or Fuller House Season 2 - December 15, 2016