I was recently able to review a costume from The Costume Super Center. It’s your one stop spot for Halloween Costumes.
There are tons of different types of costumes to pick from in many different categories. I chose to look at Disney Costumes.
It was a tough decision with a 3 year old and 5 year old as we could only get one dress and they (of course) each wanted a different one. I ended up getting the Disney’s Child Belle Costume pictured at left.
The girls were ecstatic that they were going to be able to play dress up but I must admit that the dress didn’t quite live up to my expectations.
- The Price. $20.00 for a costume is amazing.
- It shipped without incident
- You can choose to purchase matching accessories (wand, tiara, shoes etc.)
- The sparkle overlay was an understatement. It was like opening a can of confetti as the sparkles were just EVERYWHERE for the first 4 days.
- The front of the dress is longer than the back (which you don’t see in the photo) which seems a little strange to me.
- The Belle brooch and pink bow that sits at the chest just flops downwards on the dress on both of my girls. It doesn’t show as it does in the photograph. The skirt isn’t as wide as the photo either. I think the photo was a bit misleading.
- It’s not made for constant wearing. (see below.)
Latest posts by Kathleen Bailey (Garber) (see all)
- What Parents Need to Know About BurnNote - April 11, 2017
- Kids Are Home for 2 Weeks? Don’t Worry #StreamTeam - December 23, 2016
- Gilmore Girls: Year in the Life or Fuller House Season 2 - December 15, 2016